TESTIMONIALS FROM SOME OF OUR MANY HAPPY PATIENTS
Mr & Mrs Storeton-West
Isle of Mull
Dr Vincent carried out the removal of amalgam and extensive re-construction of our teeth in 2006 while we were living in suffolk.
Since then we have lived in Mid Wales and now on the Isle of Mull in Scotland and we continue to travel to Ely to receive our dental treatment. This is testimony of our confidence in his
professional skills. Dr Vincent is higly recommended.
Mr D Cross
I have been a patient at Newnham Dental Practice for 16 years and have always found Dr Vincent and his
team to be very professional, friendly and welcoming. This makes the visit to the dentist as pain free and pleasant as possible and I would recommend them to anyone without
COMMENTS FROM OUR LAST DENPLAN EXCEL PATIENT SURVEY
Patients were asked what they liked best about Newnham Dental Practice.
- They are compentent and professional.
- I trust my dentist completely. I have had lots of complements about work done.
- Dentist whose professional skill and guidance we have trusted for over 20 years
- The team is very friendly and makes one feel relaxed. Telephone reminder of appointment is very useful.
- Always helpful polite and friendly and very clean.
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating. My dentist is excellent.
- They listen to me. I am reminded the day before an appointment, cheerful and approachable.
- Friendly, Punctual.
- Being given plenty of time, no rush.
- Friendly atmosphere and staff.
- I like the calm atmoshpere and appreciate the appointment reminders.
- The dentist.
- Staff is very good and dental work is very good.
- Peace and calm. Efficient.
- Dentist is friendly, but to the point explaining things.
- Continuity and friendliness.
Newnham Dental Practice scored 3/3 in this survey