A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FROM YOUR FIRST VISIT
Here at Newnham Dental Practice in Ely, we appreciate that many people are apprehensive when visiting their dentist, especially for the first time. We aim to put you at ease from the moment you walk through our door and we welcome nervous patients.
Your first visit is an ideal time to meet our friendly team, have a look around the practice facilities and ask any questions that you might have. Dr Vincent will provide an initial consultation. This appointment will take longer than follow up routine examinations as he will take time to get to know you and he will:
- Discuss your wishes, needs and concerns and short and long term care options
- Take a full medical history
- Find out about your past dental experiences
- Undertake a full examination of your teeth, gums and soft tissues, including checking for oral cancer and other soft tissue lesions
- Take x-rays as appropriate
- Take time to discuss his findings with you and offer solutions and options if required.
- Provide you with a printed treatment plan.
- Give you the opportunity to ask about budgeting for your care.